- Finance Why You Should Invest In Sweep-In Fixed Deposits?
- Sports Watson appointed president of Australian Cricketers' Association
- News Political instability guaranteed, President's Rule inevitable: Sanjay Nirupam's prediction
- Movies Kaithi Box Office Collections: Joins The Prestigious 100-crore Club!
- Automobiles Delhi Odd-Even Scheme: Government Faces Backlash As Delhi Protests
- Technology Blaupunkt BE-50 Review: Lightweight Bluetooth Earphones Ideal For Workout
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Williams, revealed she is taking classes in Palm Beach, Fla., for her upcoming nail collection with a company called HairTech.
Serena Wiliams says, “No one likes getting their nails done more than I do. As a matter of fact I go every 4 days to get a manicure and every 7 days for a pedicure. So, I had a brilliant idea to get certified to be a nail tech."
The tennis Player sure wants be an expert in the field before taking it up as a career. She was seen at Hello Kitty store buying all the necessary tools needed in the course.