- 5 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- 5 hrs ago 10 Simple And Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
- 6 hrs ago Malaika Arora And Amyra Dastur Makes Us Want To Buy More And More Dresses
- 7 hrs ago Fashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- News 1 Air India, 2 SpiceJet pilots suspended for violating safety rules
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp Launched In India – Goes On Crowdfunding
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Finance Tax Frauds Worth Rs 38,000 Crore Detected Last Year
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Williams, revealed she is taking classes in Palm Beach, Fla., for her upcoming nail collection with a company called HairTech.
Serena Wiliams says, “No one likes getting their nails done more than I do. As a matter of fact I go every 4 days to get a manicure and every 7 days for a pedicure. So, I had a brilliant idea to get certified to be a nail tech."
The tennis Player sure wants be an expert in the field before taking it up as a career. She was seen at Hello Kitty store buying all the necessary tools needed in the course.