- 3 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 3 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 4 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 5 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Siddharth Shukla & Asim Riaz Fight; Bigg Boss To Punish Housemates For Falling Asleep
- Sports FIFA 2022 World Cup Qualifiers: India vs Afghanistan: Super-sub Doungel helps Blue Tigers earn point in Dushanbe
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting, finalise draft of Common Minimum Programme
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Robert Pattinson is one actor who has a huge list of female fans which includes actresses as well.
Recently, The Twilight actor who is currently shooting the last series of Twilight organized a set visit in order to raise money for the Grassroots Organization Campaign which is a charity to help out orphans and poor children globally.
CharityBuzz.com has organized this auction and the lucky winner to splurge ,000 was a die hard fan of the Twilight series. The winner will now travel in a stylish limousine to Vancouver to meet the one and only Robert Pattinson and the others on set of the Summit production.
Other than just meeting the Edward Cullen a.k.a. Robert Pattinson, the bidder will get to stay in a luxurious Deluxe Executive Suite for two nights.
The lucky Twilight fan and highest bidder for the Grassroots Organization gets to meet Robert Pattinson and the crew in late February mid April, when the crew is in Vancouver shooting for the 'Breaking Dawn'.