- 14 hrs ago Designer Virgil Abloh, Famous For High-End Streetwear, Passes Away At 41 From Cancer
- 16 hrs ago Omicron Reportedly Has 30+ Mutations In Spike Protein Region, May Bypass Vaccines: AIIMS Chief Randeep Guleria
- 17 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Awesome Smart And Elegant Watches For Women With Up To 60% Off
- 17 hrs ago Planning To Bleach Your Hair? 8 Things To Look Out For And A Step-By-Step Guide
- Movies Nushrratt Bharuccha Recalls Scary Incident At Hotel; 'When My Staff Came, They Said, ‘Ma'am We Should Leave’
- Sports Lionel Messi wins historic seventh Ballon d'Or
- News Omicron variant scare: Lesson learnt hard, Here’s how states are preparing
- Finance Small Cap Company Stock To Watch Out After Dolly Khanna Ups Stake
- Education KVPY Aptitude Test 2021 Date Announced, Check KVPY Fellowship Exam Date And Other Details Here
- Technology Oppo Reno7, Reno7 Pro India Pricing Details Out; Reno7 SE Not Coming
- Travel Discovery’s Lost Essence S2: Cyrus Sahukar Explores The Hidden Gems Of India
- Automobiles Nissan To Launch 15 New Electric Vehicles By 2030
In a recent interview Greene, has revealed why Pattinson is weak in his girl quotient.
“He gets a lot of attention from them, but he doesn"t quite understand it because before 'Twilight", he was just a guy from 'Harry Potter"," says, Ashley Green.
The actress confesses that she may be the only woman who has yet to fall for him.
“When I met Rob, I didn"t think twice about him. He"s really attractive, but that chemistry wasn"t there," she revealed.
Does this report make any difference to his female fans? The answer is no. The chocolaty boy has successfully blindfolded the girls with his charm.