- News Declare Mallya bankrupt, SBI tells UK court
- Technology Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The drink said to be South Africa's strongest alcoholic liquor, as per the decision of a bar in South Africa to sell it has created waves owing to its low price.
The beverage is very strong to deal with and has raised criticism regarding its safety.
“One and a half is enough for me. Then I fall over", says Patrice Bosilong, a visitor in the bar.
Lucky Ramora, the owner of Lucky"s Bar in Rustenburg, the headquarters of the English football team, has already stocked up 1.2 pints of the brew.