- 2 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 2 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 4 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 4 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Big Brother: Streaming Rights Of The Mohanlal Movie Are Sold!
- Sports Hero I-League: Second-half blitzkrieg helps Punjab down champions Chennai City
- News Amid tussle with Bengal Governor, Mamata govt tables new rule to check chancellor-varsity communicat
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Something similar has shocked and alarmed Prince Charles. 150 thousand pounds has been reported to be missing from his Foundation for Integrated Health charity.
The Scotland Yard detectives have sprung into action after prince Charles called in the cops and reported the loss.
Foundation for Integrated Health charity advocates and works for the wider use of homeopathy and herbal remedies. The charity received a grant of 900,000 pounds from the Department of Health in 2005.
"We can confirm that a complaint alleging fraud has been made to the Metropolitan Police," said an agent from Scotland Yard. "Information received is being assessed by our Economic and Specialist Crime unit," he added.