- Sports ISL 2019-20: Jamshedpur FC vs Kerala Blasters FC: Late Kerala shocker hands Jamshedpur welcome win
- News 6.0 magnitude earthquake jolts China's Xinjiang
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Something similar has shocked and alarmed Prince Charles. 150 thousand pounds has been reported to be missing from his Foundation for Integrated Health charity.
The Scotland Yard detectives have sprung into action after prince Charles called in the cops and reported the loss.
Foundation for Integrated Health charity advocates and works for the wider use of homeopathy and herbal remedies. The charity received a grant of 900,000 pounds from the Department of Health in 2005.
"We can confirm that a complaint alleging fraud has been made to the Metropolitan Police," said an agent from Scotland Yard. "Information received is being assessed by our Economic and Specialist Crime unit," he added.