- 6 hrs ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 17 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 17 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race
- News PM tears into Pakistan at 'Howdy Modi', says "Its a breeding ground of terrorism"
- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Gareth Tonen, who looked after the one-year old owl after he was found injured at a young age refuses to fly above the height of his trusted handler.
Gareth (25) and other staff at the Hawk Conservancy Trust in Andover, Hants, are now trying to coax him into flying freely, but most of the efforts goes in vein.
“He"s scared of heights," says his owner.
The owl has been in captivity as long as he can remember and never been higher than his handler can lift him.