- 8 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 9 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 10 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
The actor had signed a 60-month lease agreement for a 1964 Rolls Royce SCIII, in 2007. It required him to pay 7,663.02 dollars monthly for the luxury car worth 550,000 dollars. After four months he again got a 2002 Rolls Royce Corniche, which was on a 60-month lease with payments of 3,630.71 dollars. The car was worth 245,000 dollars.
Cage got hit with financial difficulties in 2009, so he returned both cars.
The leasing company was forced to sell both cars wholesale at a loss.
Now, the company is demanding 104,490.68 dollars for the '64 Rolls, and 137,077.06 dollars for the '02 Corniche, from Nicolas Cage.
Cage is trying to negotiate the settlement with the leasing company.