- Movies Shivarajkumar Fans Oppose Kangana Ranaut Being Facilitated With Padma Shri Award
- Sports IPL 2020: Know salary of Rohit Sharma and other Mumbai Indians players, purse remaining, costliest buy
- News 'Shaheen Bagh' takes centre stage in BJP's poll campaign
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sources say that, Michael Jackson's ex-bodyguard will have to take a paternity test to determine if he fathered one of the late Michael Jackson's children since the pop singer wanted to have an athletic child.
Bodyguard, Matt Fiddes, 31, a martial arts trainer acted as Michael"s bodyguard in the UK, is said to believe that he fathers the late singer's son, Prince Michael II who is now 8-years-old.
Matt Fiddes stated that, " We are going to have DNA tests. It breaks our heart watching the kids on TV." He also said that he would look after Prince Michael II after his legal guardian, Michael's 80-year-old mother can no longer look after him.
Mark, a British man on one hand is the godfather to Paris and her elder brother, Prince Michael I, 13, both of whom were born to Michaels" second wife Debbie Rowe.
Reports say that both these men, Matt and Mark were in contant touch with Michael Jackson's children and have said that they want to get the DNA tests to prove they fathered the children.