- 2 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 3 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 3 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 4 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Starrer Dream Girl To Release In Hong Kong In December
- Sports Curtailed day sees Thai Itthipat surge to the top at Panasonic Open India
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting to discuss Common Minimum Programme
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Marilyn Monroe's pink satin gown has fetched a whopping amount of 213,000 pounds under the hammer at a Hollywood auction.
The outfit is is said to have adorned the sexy star's body in the 1953 flick. It has also leaped over the expected price of 170, 000 pounds, according to 'The Daily News'
It is also a matter of fact that the hat worn by Margaret Hamilton in The Wizard Of Oz sold out for an awesome 137,420 pounds.
1,500 landmark items all went under the hammer in the 'The Profiles in History' auction held in LA.
Monroe lives on!