- Technology Best Smartbands To Buy Under Rs 2000 To Buy In India
- Sports NBA legend Kobe Bryant reportedly dies in helicopter crash in California; news leaves sporting fraternity shocked
- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Marilyn Monroe's pink satin gown has fetched a whopping amount of 213,000 pounds under the hammer at a Hollywood auction.
The outfit is is said to have adorned the sexy star's body in the 1953 flick. It has also leaped over the expected price of 170, 000 pounds, according to 'The Daily News'
It is also a matter of fact that the hat worn by Margaret Hamilton in The Wizard Of Oz sold out for an awesome 137,420 pounds.
1,500 landmark items all went under the hammer in the 'The Profiles in History' auction held in LA.
Monroe lives on!