- 24 min ago Hina Khan Has 4 Exalted Hairstyles For You To Rock This Festive Season
- 1 hr ago Remember The Story Of Shravan Kumar? This Man Is On A Nation-Wide Tour Along With His 70 YO Mother
- 1 hr ago Birthday Special: Four Lavish Designer Lehengas Of Isha Ambani, Which Are Totally Wedding-worthy
- 3 hrs ago 8 Fantastic Tips If You Are Planning To Celebrate Your Parents' 50th Anniversary
- News Three decades before 1857 Sepoy Mutiny, Karnataka's Rani Chennamma took on the British
- Movies Anil Ravipudi Not Happy With Sarileru Neekevvaru Songs? Will DSP Keep His Promise?
- Finance RBL Bank Hits 52-Week Low As Brokerages Turn Bearish After Poor Q2 Results
- Sports Virat Kohli feels glad to have turned vegetarian after watching a Netflix documentary
- Technology No Trace Of Vikram Lander Yet, New NASA LRO Report
- Travel How Vacation Expectations Can Ruin Your Trip!
- Automobiles New Renault Sub-4 Metre SUV To Make Its World Premiere In India: Will Debut At 2020 Auto Expo
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Bryan, 18, was killing himself falling from the eighth floor balcony of his apartments in Los Angeles on February 26th 2010. He was depressed due to bad school grades and an ex-girlfriend's visit.
The autopsy results also revealed that he had not taken any drugs before he died. The death was a result of multiple blunt trauma.
Bryan's close friend says that he had tried suicidal attempt three times before.