- 4 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Gives Us A Slay-Worthy Moment With Her Chic Dress For Saaho Promotions
- 5 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Notches Up Her Glamorous Molten Golden Gown With Sassy Jewellery
- 5 hrs ago Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Why Safety Should Come First In Dahi Handi Celebration?
- 5 hrs ago How You Can Bring Back The Spark In Your Sex Life
- Movies Exclusive: These Rare Photos Of Prabhas, Chiranjeevi And Ram Charan Are Too Good To Be Missed
- News Delhi: Yamuna crosses danger level, people who reside close to river banks evacuate
- Sports KPL 2019: Ballari Tuskers cruise to 7-wicket victory over Bijapur Bulls
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki 5-Year/1-Lakh Warranty Scheme Announced For Select Diesel Models
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Is On Tow, Reveals Huami CEO
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Lohan, 23, posted a question on her page asking fans, “What are the symptoms of Swine Flu?". She had also added that she was worried about the virus as one of her pals had fallen ill with it.
“Achey? My friend had it and I am sick and I"m now concerned!!" added her.
Concerned fans immediately sent her a barrage of messages. Lindsay Lohan in turn says them that she did not say that she had the virus. She also convinces her fans that she was going to the doctor for a check-up just in case.
“I never said I have it or anything, I was just reaching out to ask because everyone here may know different things about it," says LiLo. “Isn"t this what Twitter is for? I don"t know if I have a swine flu. My doctor is coming now. I didn"t Google it because this seemed more convenient." reiterates Lohan.