- Movies Nayanthara’s Bold Statement On Encounter Of Hyderabad Gangrape Accused
- News Was assured support of all 54 MLAs by Ajit Pawar: Fadnavis
- Technology Head Injuries Have Spiked After Apple Launched Its iPhone: Researchers
- Sports Joshua beats Ruiz Jr on points in Diriyah rematch to regain titles
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Lohan, 23, posted a question on her page asking fans, “What are the symptoms of Swine Flu?". She had also added that she was worried about the virus as one of her pals had fallen ill with it.
“Achey? My friend had it and I am sick and I"m now concerned!!" added her.
Concerned fans immediately sent her a barrage of messages. Lindsay Lohan in turn says them that she did not say that she had the virus. She also convinces her fans that she was going to the doctor for a check-up just in case.
“I never said I have it or anything, I was just reaching out to ask because everyone here may know different things about it," says LiLo. “Isn"t this what Twitter is for? I don"t know if I have a swine flu. My doctor is coming now. I didn"t Google it because this seemed more convenient." reiterates Lohan.