- Sports IPL turned around Indian cricket, says Shahid Afridi
- News Missing 6-year-old girl found dead near dargah in UP's Bahraich
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Movies Bheeshma Day 2 Collection: Nithiin, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Earns Decent Numbers At The Box Office
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Reportedly, In order to get rid of these negative forces, the singer has shelled out 3,000 pounds on ghost-busting gear.
Sources revealed that her aides bought the specialist kit, including electro-magnetic field readers, before her Monster's Ball tour gig at London''s O2 arena.
The singer apparently confessed that she was terrified of ''bad energy''. And she ordered them to do a spirit-seeking sweep of the backstage area. Her aide had contacted the Dan Webb's ghost-busting firm, for the purpose.
He said: "When I took the order for the kit I had no idea who it was for. But then I checked the listings and saw who was playing the O2. Her aide said the gear had to be robust as they were taking it on the road - so they must be doing this every where Lady Gaga is performing."