- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Sports India vs Australia: Dhawan's NZ tour in doubt after fresh shoulder injury, medical team looking at "scan reports"
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Lady Gaga, The Fame artist has been topped as the fashion buzz of 2010.
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, who has been later named as Lady Gaga, is much noticed for her extraordinary costumes. The Poker Face song ranked No 1 on the style list for the spring.
The 23 years old singer have pipped the US First Lady, Michelle Obama, in the 'much fashionable' list. Michelle is on the 15th position.
Gaga is outstanding for creating waves among the youth, with her barbarous costumes and preposterous stage antics.