- Sports India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score: Kohli & Co, Finch and band look for series win in Bengaluru
- News Anti-CAA: Blankets of protesting women snatched by police near Clock Tower in Lucknow
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
68 per cent of the teenagers, who were quizzed, chose Kate Moss to be their supermodel. The average age of the prticipants was 16 years.
Soccer star Wayne Rooney followed the beauty at the second position with 60 per cent votes.
Singer Lady Gaga with 53 per cent bagged the third position.
It was evident from the survey that over 54 per cent of the teenagers wished celebrity status.