- Technology Nokia 6.2 Retails At Its Lowest Ever Price: Should You Buy?
- News Accused showed no remorse, escape bid pre-planned, sources on Hyderabad encounter
- Movies Pati Patni Aur Woh Movie Review: Live Audience Reaction
- Finance Allcargo Jumps 4% On Acquisition Announcement, Gati Falls 5%
- Sports NBA wrap: Rockets overcome Raptors, 76ers beaten
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Julia, who is a mother of three, will cast in 'Eat, Pray, Love" along with Javier Bardem and James Franco, which is adapted from the best-selling book by Elizabeth Gilbert. But she does co-producing the film.
"I'm not directing my sister and I produce together... It's a different process to acting - finding material and bringing all the elements together; it's a very long process but I think my sister has the patience for it, which I lack," says Roberts. Though she lacks patience she said that she would be very particular about the work and try her best to give her maximum time for the success of the project.
"I knew (this project) would be a huge undertaking, but I just feel that for me to leave home and go to work on something, it really has to be epic. And this is epic!" she added.