- Finance Why Yes Bank Shares Cracked 7% In Trade Today?
- Movies ‘Kaithi’ Fame Lokesh Kanagaraj To Bring Back The Magic Of Rajini-Kamal Duo?
- News ‘Justice for Disha’: No more 'Tarikh pe Tarikh', Twitter explodes to Hyderabad rapists’ encounter
- Technology Nokia 6.2 Retails At Its Lowest Ever Price: Should You Buy?
- Sports NBA wrap: Rockets overcome Raptors, 76ers beaten
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
According to Julia Roberts, industry was much less ruthless 20 years ago. She confesses that she feels sorry for the young stars who have just stepped into the spotlight.
"It has to be very confusing and difficult to be a young woman in Hollywood today. The focus is so surgical on these girls - on everything they wear and every little detail on their lives in a way that I think is kind of negative.
"I don't know how they handle it. It has to make you feel insecure and you want to cave in on yourself or you prevail because you have good parents, good values and you protect your inner self. It's got to be hard".
Julia says that Showbusiness itself has changed and it's not treated in a treasured, magical way any more.