- News Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Exam result date confirmed
- Sports Socceroos great Milligan retires from internationals
- Technology Top 2 Ways To Fix Waiting For This Message Error On Whatsapp
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Women"s fashion magazine Elle, has quoted Roberts saying, " The entire Roberts-Moder family, goes to temple together to chant and pray and celebrate. I'm definitely a practicing Hindu." Based on Hindu cosmology of soul reincarnation, Robert was asked what would she like to become. She replied, "Golly, I've been so spoiled with my friends and family in this life. Next time I want to be just something quiet and supporting."
Noted Hindu statesman Rajan Zed, in a statement in Nevada (USA) today, heartily welcomed Roberts into Hinduism. She would appreciate rich, diverse and long tradition of Hindu philosophy; and its interpretation of the nature of reality, he added.
Zed, who is President of Universal Society of Hinduism, has extended his support to Julia Roberts in her quest to inherit Hinduism. He has offered his assistance to her.
Rajan Zed suggested Roberts to realize the Self. Ancient Hindu scripture Katha Upanishad has always pointed out the importance of realizing the Self. Who do this, go beyond sorrow. Self is supreme and those who meditate on Self are freed from the cycle of birth and death. When one realizes Self, there is nothing else to be known.
According to reports, Roberts has shown keen interest in yoga for quite some time. Recently she was in India to shoot for her film “Eat, Pray, Love". She was seen sporting a “bindi" (vermillion mark on forehead) during her trip to India when she also visited Taj Mahal with husband Danny Moder. She has a production company called “Red Om Films", and “Om" in Hinduism is the mystical syllable containing the universe.
Hinduism, oldest and third largest religion of the world, has about one billion adherents and moksh (liberation) is its ultimate goal.