- 38 min ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 9 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 9 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 11 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Although she enjoys and loves eating, over and over eating while shooting for a movie is really tough. She said that as the takes go on increasing the taste of these pizzas won't be enjoyed.
Julia said, “It was hard on take 10 on a giant plate of pasta." "I've always been a friend of food. “I probably put on about seven pounds in Rome when we were shooting. I ate a lot of pizzas in Naples. It was just great," she added.
Stunning actress said that like other actresses she has never had the pain to lose weight, for the lime light. "That is a strange thing that happens. People get wildly famous and they get incredibly slim," she said.
“I don''t know. It never happened to me. I look the same. I guess that is my staying power. My fighting weight, she added.