- 8 hrs ago Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- 8 hrs ago Side Effects Of Waxing You Should Know About
- 9 hrs ago Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- 10 hrs ago B-Town Divas Arrive In Their Fashionable Best At Dabboo Ratnani’s 2020 Calender Launch Event
- News Aadhaar: UIDAI issues notices to 127 people in Hyderabad
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 10 Days Collection Report: Dulquer Salmaan Strikes Gold Again!
- Finance Global Gold Price Climbs To Its One-Month High; Jumps Rs. 700 On MCX
- Sports Guardiola 'always fulfils his contracts' - agent hints at Man City stay
- Technology Airtel Increases Price Of Its Postpaid Plans: Check Details
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Jennifer Lopez anyway, did not make a scene out of the gossips making rounds. She said, she is used to with all this since a long time. However, she understands that in the show she should not carry her Diva status and she promises to take care of that.
The gossips had disturbed the FOX officials and Jennifer Lopez had to spend hours together to calm them down. American Idol Executive Producer Nigel Lythgoe confessed, “I said to Jennifer today, we heard that you only likes yellow M&Ms. Who"s going to pick them all out for you?" She said, 'No, where did that come from?"
Jennifer Lopez will be hosting the show along with Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson for the 10th season of American Idol, which will be aired early next year.
Jennifer and Steven will join the panel after the departure of Simon Cowell, Ellen DeGeneres and Kara DioGuardi.