- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Movies MTV Splitsvilla 12: Priyamvada Kanth & Shrey Mittal Win The Show; Check Out Fans Reaction
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Rapper Jay-Z, takes great interest in politics but had claimed he does not want to become a part of it. He supported Barack Obama during his successful presidential campaign. Jay-Z's support did not end with the campaign. Till now he holds great respect for the Barack Obama and praises him.
Answering all the criticism against Barack Obama, Jay-Z says, “I think people who criticize him are not taking into account where the country was when he took office.
It was like the worst economy ever, two world wars going on. We were in the worst state we have ever been. That job was going to be difficult for anybody."
Jay-Z has admitted that President Barack Obama, inspires him to taken on politics. Barack Obama's contribution to US politics is immense and thus, Jay-Z want to work with him and has plans to get involved into politics soon.