- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
"There is a lot of bad feeling as a lot of time, money and hard work has already gone into this," a source said.
Mark Adams of Screens International has pacified the fans by saying, "The last two films did phenomenally well and the series is a very reliable performer. EON, production company, will want to keep it in the family, it's an iconic brand."
Also he added that don't think, this as the end of bond movies. We will definitely launch bond films. The only concern is, how long will it take for another one.
This is for sure going to be a blow on all bond movie fans. An end to Bond movies were something, least expected.