- 39 min ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 14 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 15 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- Finance SBI Slashes Recurring Deposit Rate
- Technology Microsoft India Announces Discount For Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold Price Subscription
- News After 'shot like dogs' remarks Dilip Ghosh snubs intellectuals opposing CAA as devils, parasites
- Sports Hit by Cummins, Shikhar Dhawan could be available for series-decider in Bengaluru
- Movies Game Of Thrones Spin Off 'House of The Dragon' To Air In 2022
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
This young and budding star had spent the last summer in China,under going training with the expert from his co-star Jackie Chan's personal team before shooting the film . He was even encouraged by Chan himself to keep it up his fitness.
"After the movie, I told Will, ''Don't waste his talent, he's just so good. He's Jaden still training every day," said Chan.
Now Smith plans to go back to Hong Kong to start his martial practice again.
"Now he's asking to send him to Hong Kong for two months so he can continue his training. So I'l probably go to Hong Kong for two months and do that," said mom Jada Pinkett Smith.
"I'll take Willow because she's learning Mandarin. She loves to learn Mandarin," she adds.