- News Wild boar attacks five people in UP'Tandeda village
- Sports New Zealand vs India, 1st Test: NZ bowlers have made it hard for us and like the Test has just begun, says Ashwin
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Movies Bheeshma Day 2 Collection: Nithiin, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Earns Decent Numbers At The Box Office
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Is Maria Carey pregnant? While the pregnancy was kept as a hush hush affair, earlier, Mariah Carey however, announced her pregnancy in October 2010.
Mariah Carey, now revealed her belly bump as Mrs Claus at Disney Parks, Christmas Day Parade.
Mariah Carey's body simply spoke pregnancy traits, with her face, fingers and body swollen. However, the singer seemed to be happy and glowing as she sang for for the crowd including first lady Michelle, daughters Malia, 12, and Sasha, 9, and first Grandmother Marian Robinson.
The red dress that clung to her body tight, revealed the fact that she was pregnant, at the US President Barack Obama"s Christmas In Washington concert, broadcast this Friday.
Carey, recently revealed, “My fingers obviously swelled a little bit. I can"t even get this ring off if I tried," she said. “My taste bud situation is unparalleled… I don"t know what it is, but I"m just about fruit for some reason. It has to be really good for me to like it."
The couple have also skipped their Christmas trip, according to the doctor's suggestion.
More to the question 'Is Mariah Carey pregnant?', is about the rumours regarding the sex of the baby, which is baffling. It is also rumoured that she is to have twins, while another rumour is in the air that she is to deliver a baby boy in 2011, the due date however kept secret.
Mariah Carey in an interview referred to her unborn babies as “they", while Nick Cannon in a following interview said that the rumour was absolutely false.
And about baby names already selected, Nick Cannon said, “She was very up front about what she wanted. We talked baby names on our first date."
About Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon having a baby girl, they do not know the sex of the baby.
Mariah Carey however, has her own reasons to keep her pregnancy a hushed up affair, as she had miscarried earlier in 2008, a little while after her marriage with Nick Cannon.