- 6 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 14 min ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 42 min ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- 57 min ago 11 Health Benefits Of White Pepper
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Dipannita Sharma Slams Kapil For Joking About Sanjay Dutt's 300 Girlfriends
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Sports Sri Lanka arrive in Pakistan for first Test series on Pak soil after 2009
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The catwalk queen will unveil the lines- Lavish By Heidi Klum, for A Pea In The Pod, and Loved By Heidi Klum, for Motherhood Maternity - in February. She had "experienced fashion challenges" while she was expecting each of her four children so "combined my knowledge of what works in terms of style, comfort and practicality to create these lines".
Being pregnant shouldn't stop you from being fashionable and feeling great about your changing body. Klum has three kids with husband Seal - three-month-old Lou and sons Henry, four, and Johan, three. The supermodel also has a five-year-old daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship.