- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Ex-wife of Paul McCartney was at Heathrow to fly to the US and Mills was accompanying her. But no sooner did the alarm set off and Mill was asked to roll up her trouser legs and her prosthetic leg was swabbed in public.
But Mills took the incident quite sportingly. She underwent the security requirements without any complain.
The spokesperson for airport said, "She was swabbed because something set off the alarm in the metal detector archway. Staff could not see inside the leg so it was swabbed instead. This would be the same protocol if a passenger had a cast on a broken arm or leg."