- 7 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
In the celebrity race of winning most number of fans on social networking sites, has favoured the pop star Lady Gaga with more than a million fans.
Gaga is close to the victory of flooding her fan page. Recently it's been noticed that, she has left the U.S. President Barack Obama behind, in this race. Gaga is followed by 9.76 million, while Obama has 9.41 million.
When you look through Gaga's twitter page, even there you can see that, she has beat Obama by scoring 4.72 million, while Obama is with 4.42 million.
The only page which is holding a competition, with Gaga is the 'King of Pop's' remembrance page. However Gaga is the first living person, who has bagged 10 million fans.
The super speeding social networking sites are letting celebrities to speed to bag the most number of fans.