- News Pakistan trying to replenish depleted terrorist strength in Valley
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
In the celebrity race of winning most number of fans on social networking sites, has favoured the pop star Lady Gaga with more than a million fans.
Gaga is close to the victory of flooding her fan page. Recently it's been noticed that, she has left the U.S. President Barack Obama behind, in this race. Gaga is followed by 9.76 million, while Obama has 9.41 million.
When you look through Gaga's twitter page, even there you can see that, she has beat Obama by scoring 4.72 million, while Obama is with 4.42 million.
The only page which is holding a competition, with Gaga is the 'King of Pop's' remembrance page. However Gaga is the first living person, who has bagged 10 million fans.
The super speeding social networking sites are letting celebrities to speed to bag the most number of fans.