- Movies Is This Why Anushka Shetty Exited An Upcoming Biggie?
- News Amit Shah assures of BJP, Shiv Sena coming together Ramdas Athawale
- Sports Lionesses run over Tigresses in Hero U-17 Women’s Championship final
- Technology How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
- Automobiles Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Here are ten facts about the new Prime Minister of Britain, David Cameron -
1.David Cameron's father-in-law, Viscount Astor, has an estate on the island of Jura to his name. David Cameron and his wife Samantha have spent many happy moments in this Island. This island has some of the best deer-stalking terrain in Scotland.
2. David Cameron was a regular columnist for the Guardian in the paper's trendy Tory.
3.He went to the same prep school in Heathedown, as Prince Edward.
4.He is a distantly relative of interim Labour leader Harriet Harman.
5. He has passed 12 O levels, three As at A level in History of Art, History and Economics with Politics, before getting a first at Oxford.
6.He took a gap of an year and worked for his godfather, Tory MP Tim Rathbone.
7. During election trail, his entourage was made up of female aides.
8. David Cameron is a direct descendant of King William IV.
9. Cameron was was working as an adviser to the Treasury in 1993 when, Norman Lamont was forced to take Britain out of the ERM.
10. His relative used to own the Birmingham club, thus he claims to be an Aston Villa fan.