- 3 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 3 hrs ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 4 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- 19 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Sports Kohli to attend India team selection; fringe players may get the call
- Movies Aadai Movie Review: An Amala Paul Show All The Way
- Technology Week 29, 2019 Launch Roundup - Realme X, Realme 3i, Vivo Y7s, Samsung Galaxy A80 and more
- Finance ITR Filing To Be Extended Due ToThese Reasons
- News BJP govt using Section 144 to hide shortcomings: Mayawati
- Automobiles No Using Mobiles While Riding/Driving In Bangalore From 20th June — Hefty Fines Apply
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Parker is set to be the executive producer of the Texan-style Romeo and Juliet called “Sendera". The actress in teaming with the ABC soap for the Texan opera series.
Meanwhile the actress has twitted about her separation with NBA star Tony parker stating, "It is with great sadness that after 7 years together, Tony and I have decided to divorce. We love each other deeply and pray for each other"s happiness."
Eva Longoria, who married the basketball star Tony in 2007, has planned to move on with life and filed a divorce after she found Tony texting one of her girlfriends.
Is been just a few days since Eva Longoria filed for a divorce and the actress is already a hot choice for a date. Recently, 38-yr-old comedian Dane cook tweeted Eva to have a hot date with him.
"Is it too soon to ask Eva Longoria if she's ready to date? I'd like to take her to dinner, a divorce and then a movie." tweeted Dane.
Dane cook, who is said to be romantically linked to a few celebrities in the past, including Jessica Simpson, is hoping he can give Longoria a another chance at love.
Though Eva Longoria is still yet to respond to Jane's tweet, a source close to the actress says that the actress is ready to move on with life.
"She's figuring out how to put her life back together," says the insider.