- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
Parker is set to be the executive producer of the Texan-style Romeo and Juliet called “Sendera". The actress in teaming with the ABC soap for the Texan opera series.
Meanwhile the actress has twitted about her separation with NBA star Tony parker stating, "It is with great sadness that after 7 years together, Tony and I have decided to divorce. We love each other deeply and pray for each other"s happiness."
Eva Longoria, who married the basketball star Tony in 2007, has planned to move on with life and filed a divorce after she found Tony texting one of her girlfriends.
Is been just a few days since Eva Longoria filed for a divorce and the actress is already a hot choice for a date. Recently, 38-yr-old comedian Dane cook tweeted Eva to have a hot date with him.
"Is it too soon to ask Eva Longoria if she's ready to date? I'd like to take her to dinner, a divorce and then a movie." tweeted Dane.
Dane cook, who is said to be romantically linked to a few celebrities in the past, including Jessica Simpson, is hoping he can give Longoria a another chance at love.
Though Eva Longoria is still yet to respond to Jane's tweet, a source close to the actress says that the actress is ready to move on with life.
"She's figuring out how to put her life back together," says the insider.