- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 4 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 122 Synopsis: Vikas Gupta And Shefali Jariwala Enter The House Once Again!
- News 'Entry of woman into mosque for Namaz is permitted in Islam': Muslim board to SC
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The 48 – year – old entertainer said the crowd, “Don"t you worry folks, I ain"t got nowhere to go. Just felt my calf muscle go. I"m old, what can I tell you."
Although he was offered medical care, he refused it and ensured that he would complete the show. With his act of continuing the show, despite of his pain, portrayed that an entertainer should never let his personal or health problems affect the work. What ever it takes, the entertainer should deliver his best.
Bon Jovi's representative said, “Jon made light of the injury and went on to close the show with their hit, Living On a Prayer. The band ended the night together, thanking the capacity hometown crowd, and assisting Jon off the stage."
He added that although Bon Jovi injured his calf muscle, it is not going to affect any of the upcoming shows, this summer. Bon Jovi's act of playing in the pain has made his fans feel great about the performer.