- 2 hrs ago Anushka Sharma Stuns Us With Her Androgynous Outfit And Impressive Ear Jewellery
- 2 hrs ago 8 Reasons Why Your Sister Can Be Your Best Friend
- 2 hrs ago Chafing: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Treatment & Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Katrina Kaif And Other Leading Celebs Make A Red Splash At The Vogue Women Of The Year Awards
- News Maharashtra, Haryana Election Exit Poll Results 2019 LIVE: Will Khattar, Fadnavis get second term
- Movies Yash Recounts His Trip To America; Scary Experiences Made Him Return To India!
- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week: Google Pixel 4 XL, OnePlus 7T Pro, Redmi Note 8 Pro And More
- Finance Reliance Jio Marginally Cuts Prices Of Some Tariff Packs And Adjusts IUC
- Sports MS Dhoni spotted driving Nissan Jonga on Ranchi roads, shows his love for Indian Army
- Automobiles Honda CBR 650R Sold Out In India: Bookings For The Motorcycle Put On Hold Temporarily
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
McCarthy, who is also the Planning minister, was fined for driving his Land Cruiser at a speed of 149 km/hr on the Stuart highway between Tennant Creek and Alice Springs. traffic police are very strict on driving within the speed limit on this highway.
The speed limit allowed on this highway is 130 km/hr and the Minister was way above it. That is not all... Mc Carthy also got three licence demerit points!
McCarthy was heading for Alice for a meeting with people affected by the collapse of Carey Builders.
"What happened yesterday should serve as a reminder to all motorists to be vigilant at all times and watch their speed carefully," says Mc Carthy, after learning a lesson from the incidence.