- Technology Best Smartbands To Buy Under Rs 2000 To Buy In India
- Sports NBA legend Kobe Bryant reportedly dies in helicopter crash in California; news leaves sporting fraternity shocked
- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Admired widely for her classic glamourous pose in a black Givenchy dress, pearls and gloves in “Breakfast at Tiffany's," a movie way back in 1961, Audrey Hepburn has made her way to the top.
It is to be noted that the votes of the poll of shopping channel, QVC even pushed Marilyn Monroe and Grace Kelly behind, with Audrey Hepburn topping the list.
Sky News reports that Cheryl Cole came second while Marilyn Monroe bagged the third place.
Angelina Jolie, Princess Diana and Jennifer Anniston were the others among the top ten, voted for the most beautiful woman of the 20th century.
The top 10 most beautiful women:
1. Audrey Hepburn
2. Cheryl Cole
3. Marilyn Monroe
4. Angelina Jolie
5. Grace Kelly
6. Scarlett Johansson
7. Halle Berry
8. Diana, Princess of Wales
9. Kelly Brook
10. Jennifer Aniston