- Technology Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election LIVE: Stage set for third phase polling today
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Arnie amused the fans crowded at the Chelsea Piers, by giving funny answers and tit-for-tat, for the questions asked by James Lipton.
Arnie was asked about his least favourite job and the answer was to be of a fluffer, or the one who is employed on porno movie sets to prepare male actors for their scenes!
He was then asked about the 'turn on' and California governor replied, “America".
For the question about “the turn off," he smartly answered “deficit".
Schwarzenegger also confessed that his parents thought he was wacky. "My mother thought there was something wrong with me when she came into my room and saw pictures on my walls of half-naked men covered in oil," said the all-rounder.
“My mother said, ''Shouldn't there be pictures of girls on your walls?'' My parents thought I was a little wacky," he also added.