- 16 min ago Kriti Sanon's Sister Nupur Sanon's Attire Is For Ladies Who Want To Keep It Elaborate Yet Simple
- 1 hr ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 3 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 3 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- News 6-year-old boy dies after falling into steaming sambar in school
- Finance Gold Softens In Price As US-China Close To Reach A Deal
- Movies Sai Pallavi To Make Her Debut On Web Series?
- Sports India Women Vs West Indies: Jemimah stars as India win 3rd T20I by 7 wickets, seal series
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Technology Realme X2 Pro Blind Order Sale Begins November 18 In India: How To Avail
- Travel 6 Things To Consider Before Choosing An Ideal Holiday Destination
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
This rare sketch showing Adolf Hitler ''playing chess'' with Vladimir Lenin, the then Soviet leader, is now expected to fetch thousands of pounds at auction.
Drawn by Emma Lowenstramm, the Fuhrer"s then Jewish art teacher in Vienna in 1909, boats the signature of the two dictators.
The sketch is expected to grab 40,000 pounds at an auction in Ludlow, Shropshire.
The seller of the portrait, has no doubt on the authenticity of the sketch titled "A Chess Game: Lenin with Hitler - Vienna 1909". He finds it a real achievement to be able to conduct this auction after his father spent a lifetime attempting to prove its authenticity.