- 41 min ago 60 Healthiest Foods You Should Eat Every Day
- 2 hrs ago Taapsee Pannu And Other Divas Flaunt Stylish Outfits At The Thappad Screening Event
- 2 hrs ago 22 Health Benefits Of Papaya Leaves: Side Effects And How To Use
- 2 hrs ago Chandrashekhar Azad's Death Anniversay: 11 Facts About The Brave Freedom Fighter
- News Pakistan confirms first two cases of coronavirus; colleges in Sindh, Balochistan closed
- Finance Change In EPS 1995 To Benefit More EPFO Members
- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Pranav Mohanlal's First Look Poster Is Here!
- Technology Huawei P40 Lite Debuts As Rebranded Nova 6 SE: Price And Specifications
- Sports Revealed: Plans for Tuwaiq Trophy at WWE Super Showdown 2020
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
This rare sketch showing Adolf Hitler ''playing chess'' with Vladimir Lenin, the then Soviet leader, is now expected to fetch thousands of pounds at auction.
Drawn by Emma Lowenstramm, the Fuhrer"s then Jewish art teacher in Vienna in 1909, boats the signature of the two dictators.
The sketch is expected to grab 40,000 pounds at an auction in Ludlow, Shropshire.
The seller of the portrait, has no doubt on the authenticity of the sketch titled "A Chess Game: Lenin with Hitler - Vienna 1909". He finds it a real achievement to be able to conduct this auction after his father spent a lifetime attempting to prove its authenticity.