- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
It was originally billed as a poetry slam but the White House later corrected this, saying that a slam is a competition, which the president"s party was not. It was a jam. Obama promised on the campaign trail that if he was elected, he would throw the White House open to as wide a range of people as possible. The party also aims to make this promise intact.
Barack Obama is so fond of poetry. He said on the campaign trail no one should graduate from university without having read poetry. He has been spotted with a copy works from the Nobel Prize-winning poet Derek Walcott in his back pocket.
Two poems, Pop and Underground, by the president published in the literary magazine Feast in 1981 surfaced last year. Since becoming president, the Obamas, who are often seen at theatre and concert halls round Washington much more than the Bushes, have hosted a series of cultural events at the White House.