- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- News IBPS Calendar 2020 released: Direct link to download
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Obama has also closed the traditionally informal question – answer sessions with reporters at the Oval Office.
The President has not held a formal press conference in the last 19 weeks, that is since July 22, which does not have very good memories either. In the last press meet he waded into a racial controversy by saying that a white police officer acted stupidly when he arrested a black Harvard professor.
Its surprising that Obama took only a handful of questions when he attended the joint news briefings along with Chinese President, Hu Jintao, Indian Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh, the Japanese Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama and the South Korean President, Lee Myung Bak.