- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 24 February 2020
- 22 hrs ago 8 Harsh Truths About Friendship That You Need To Know
- 23 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 23 Feb To 29 Feb
- 1 day ago Daily Horoscope: 23 February 2020
- Technology Buy Audio Gadgets, Speakers, Headphones And More At Up To 60% Off On Amazon
- Movies Sunny Hindustani Wins Indian Idol 11; Fans Congratulate Him & Call His Journey 'Incredible'
- Sports Premier League: Arsenal 3-2 Everton: Aubameyang's Sunday best sinks Toffees
- News Namaste Trump LIVE: Ahmedabad all decked-up as India awaits POTUS
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
However, Saddam never used it, the luxury property was constructed with swimming pools, a mosque and a missile launcher, but there have been no takers and it is being returned to Iraq.
The yacht will depart from Greece where it has been since last July, for saving maintenance fee. A Government spokesman confirmed: "We have authorised the transportation ministry to bring the presidential yacht to Basra province's port."
The vessel was build for Saddam 28 years ago, it was moved to Saudi Arabia during the Iraq-Iran war, thus the dictator never used it ever. AGENCIES