- Technology Top 5 Apps To Mirror Android Screen To PC
- News US commission says NRC targeting religious minorities
- Movies AVTA 2019 Winners List: Harshad Chopda, Erica Fernandes & Others Bag Awards
- Sports Verstappen tops Vettel to take second career pole in Brazil
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
However, Saddam never used it, the luxury property was constructed with swimming pools, a mosque and a missile launcher, but there have been no takers and it is being returned to Iraq.
The yacht will depart from Greece where it has been since last July, for saving maintenance fee. A Government spokesman confirmed: "We have authorised the transportation ministry to bring the presidential yacht to Basra province's port."
The vessel was build for Saddam 28 years ago, it was moved to Saudi Arabia during the Iraq-Iran war, thus the dictator never used it ever. AGENCIES