- Technology Sony IMX 686 Vs Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1: Battle Of 64MP Smartphone Cameras
- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
With its Roman columns, chandeliers and gargantuan bathrooms, the palace is a striking example of excess, and one of several reserved for the exclusive pleasure of the former dictator, who was deposed in 2003 and executed in 2006. Perched on top of a man-made hill overlooking the Euphrates, the building has seen better days: even lavatories were removed in the orgy of looting that followed the allied invasion of the country in 2003.
However the ideas got backfired now!
The idea to bank Saddam's bedroom as the honeymoon suite didn't sit well with long time honeymoon planner . Nash, the president of Humbert Travel on Madison Ave, feels that a honeymoon should be a perfect one and the first thing couple should have is a fearless ambience.