- 39 min ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 1 hr ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 1 hr ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- News Unidentified man tried to trespass Parliament, caught by security
- Sports Exclusive: Vijay Shankar not disheartened with India snub, focusses on leading Tamil Nadu in Ranji Trophy
- Movies Prabhas To Shelve Jaan And Announce A New Movie? Shocking Rumour Goes Viral
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The 40-year-old had bought a farm in the countryside and started making his own cheese back in 2003. He started the career while the band was on a break. Soon, James' cheese impressed the Prince of Wales.
The Prince Of Wales decided to sell the product under his Duchy Originals label. Duchy Originals is delighted to be working with Alex James. It is going to become one of Britain's most exciting and passionate new cheese makers.
The cheese is made using the milk from the herd of Ayrshire cows on the Duchy Home Farm. It will be the poshest cheese in the world but it's only going to cost 3 pounds. Everyone should be able to afford royal cheese.