- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Brochure Leaked: Will Arrive In Four Trims, Nine Colours
- News Muslims from Pakistan, Bangladesh should be thrown out of country: Shiv Sena
- Sports Mourinho unhappy with timing of Premier League break for Spurs
- Technology Forget 5G, Japan To Launch 6G Wireless Technology By 2030
- Movies Disco Raja Day 1 Worldwide Collections: Ravi Teja's Film Gets A Good Start
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Ryuichi Ichinokawa launched his Hagemashi Tai (I Want to Cheer You Up) agency, giving up his plans of becoming a qualified counsellor. He actually works for a toy manufacturing company and takes days off from his work to attend to his assignment. He said that after having played the part of best man in a wedding and delivered a speech, requests came pouring in. He at present employs about thirty people who has the deft and personality and can jump into the mould of a temporary identity. Ryuichi Ichinokawa meticulously prepares for an event, observing every possible question to be answered correctly. A wrong answer or a no answer could take a toll over his reputation.
"In three and a half years I've never once been caught out," he added.
IChinokawa charges about 15,000-yen to make it at a wedding party, however the client should be ready to pay extra money if they are asked to make a speech or to sing karaoke.
Return to one's essential nature?