- 20 min ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 30 min ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- 50 min ago Panipat Actress, Kriti Sanon's Sari And Sports Shoes Look Is What We Want To Nail
- 1 hr ago Varicose Veins: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Live Update: Kohli's band look to pick up an early lead
- Movies Parth Samthaan Reacts To Rumours Of Dating Erica Fernandes; Says She's Reserved
- News China's digital courts with AI judges and verdicts via chat app
- Technology Apple Updates "Clips" App With Memoji, Animoji, And More
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
Ryuichi Ichinokawa launched his Hagemashi Tai (I Want to Cheer You Up) agency, giving up his plans of becoming a qualified counsellor. He actually works for a toy manufacturing company and takes days off from his work to attend to his assignment. He said that after having played the part of best man in a wedding and delivered a speech, requests came pouring in. He at present employs about thirty people who has the deft and personality and can jump into the mould of a temporary identity. Ryuichi Ichinokawa meticulously prepares for an event, observing every possible question to be answered correctly. A wrong answer or a no answer could take a toll over his reputation.
"In three and a half years I've never once been caught out," he added.
IChinokawa charges about 15,000-yen to make it at a wedding party, however the client should be ready to pay extra money if they are asked to make a speech or to sing karaoke.
Return to one's essential nature?