- 11 min ago Janhvi Kapoor Has A Unique Party-Wear Outfit For You And You Really Can’t Miss It!
- 56 min ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- 1 hr ago Pimple Marks Giving You Sleepless Nights? Know How To Remove Pimple Marks Effectively
- 1 hr ago 44 Vegetarian Foods With Highest Protein For Everyday Diet
- Movies Mahira Sharma On Akanksha Puri’s Allegations: ‘I Don’t Know When She Saw A Love Bite On My Body’
- Sports Asia XI Vs World XI T20Is: BCCI to give names only after evaluating Virat Kohli & Co's workload
- News Modi govt committed to individual, judicial and media freedom: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Technology Garmin Launches New Line Of Smart Wearables In India
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices To Increase From 1 April As BS-VI Norms Kick In
- Automobiles Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Dr. Devi Shetty, prominent cardiologist, etc. spoke to listeners about their passion and what kept them going despite all odds. All shows ended on an emotional note of RJ's tying rakhi to the heroes who graced their shows.
Commenting on the initiative, Rahul Balyan, Cluster Head for Karnataka & Kerala, said, "Keeping with the festive sprit of Raksha Bandhan which symbolizes the ties of love and protection, we wanted to bring to the forefront unsung heroes who have diligently worked in the background just to protect us and give us a free and a happier nation to live in".
About Radio Mirchi:
Radio Mirchi is a brand owned & operated by Entertainment Network India Ltd (ENIL). Incorporated in June 1999, ENIL is a media-centric company that is listed at both the BSE & the NSE.