- 29 min ago 5 Facts About Bougainville - The World's Newest Nation'
- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 2 hrs ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- Sports Ranji Trophy matches in Guwahati, Agartala suspended due to unrest, curfew
- News Challenge to CAB in SC seeks similar rights for those from Bhutan, Sri Lanka
- Technology NASA Mars 2020 Rover To Hunt For Early Life Evidence
- Movies Eid 2020 Box Office Battle: Salman Khan Reacts To Locking Horns With Akshay Kumar
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Gift vouchers worth Rs. 30,000/- were given out on-air. 10 lucky people also won themselves vouchers worth Rs. 5,000/- each; few others won appliances worth Rs. 60, 000/- at the fun activities conducted by Radio Mirchi RJs at the Forum Mall.
Radio Mirchi RJs Raja, Avinash, Pallavi, Rachna, Radhu, Naveen, Lavanya & Smitha interacted with the listeners and went on a jolly trip inside the mall during the Mirchi Taxi event.
One of the excited listeners who won a big prize at the Mirchi Music Taxi contest said, "I love shopping and too free...it"s absolutely amazing! It was great fun to participate in the Mirchi Music Taxi and I must say Mirchi RJs are really sakkath hot!"
The breakfast and the evening drive time shows also gave out Rs. 2000/- vouchers every hour where as the other shows gave out Rs. 1000 vouchers each.
About Radio Mirchi:
ENIL launched its first radio station in the city of Indore in October 2001 and after that in the next one and half years (by May 2003) ENIL launched six other stations. A leader in the private FM radio industry, at present Radio Mirchi is operational in 32 cities i.e. Mumbai (Bombay), Delhi, Kolkata (Calcutta), Chennai (Madras), Indore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Jaipur, Patna, Jalandhar, Goa, Baroda, Bhopal, Kanpur, Rajkot, Nashik, Varanasi, Aurangabad, Lucknow, Surat, Kolhapur, Madurai, Nagpur, Vishakapatanam, Coimbatore, Mangalore, Vijayawada, Raipur, Thiruvananthapuram and Jabalpur.