- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The prince will be making a visit to the Amazon in Brazil next month where he will give a keynote speech on what he has described as 'one of the biggest crises facing the planet'. He will also break the regular protocol by making an appearance with Hollywood stars like Harrison Ford to raise global awareness of the threat to rainforests.
Prince Charles hopes that this gesture will rally world leaders in the run-up to November's Copenhagen summit on climate change. "This is his most ambitious campaign ever. He is dedicating the year to trying to put the threat to the rainforests at the top of the agenda," the Sun quoted a Clarence House source as saying.AGENCIES