- Technology Nokia 9.2 PureView Featuring Snapdragon 865 SoC To Launch In 2020
- News 620 km human chain formed demanding withdrawal of new citizenship law
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
White house and Mommy Obama being termed as the latest 'fashion icon', it is time for the Obama daughter's moment of fame.
Reportedly, a toy company has launched the latest Malia Obama ans Sashaa Obama inspired dolls. Makers of the 'Beanie Baby' have named the dolls 'Sweet Sashaa' and 'Marvelous Malia'. However, the company rules out the peculations about borrowing inspiration from the Obama family, they claimed that the names have been used as they sound beautiful.
The dolls are priced 10 dollars and are provided to the retailers in a limited supply. "There's nothing on the dolls that refers to the Obama girls," said Ty spokeswoman Tania Lundeen.
"It would not be fair to say they are exact replications of these girls. They are not," she added.
Landeen also added that they had not seek permission for the white house for the manufacture of the dolls. The toy dolls have bronze skin and wear their hair straight. The Sasha doll has pigtails and a white and pink dress with hearts, while the Malia doll adorns a side ponytail and long-sleeved shirt with Capri. AGENCIES