- 4 hrs ago 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- 4 hrs ago Lemon Rice Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 5 hrs ago World Vitiligo Day 2021: List Of Foods Which People With Vitiligo Should Eat And Avoid
- 8 hrs ago Dare To Try! Nia Sharma Rocks The Sleek Pink Eyeliner Look And Sets Major Goals For Summer Season
- Sports LET, Indian consulates help Olympic hopeful Tvesa reach venue on time
- News Heavy rain likely in Odisha in next 24 hours: IMD
- Technology Windows 11 Goes Official: New Features, Availability, Supported Devices, And More
- Movies Kishwer Merchant Looks Resplendent At Her Baby Shower With Hubby Suyyash Rai And Family, SEE PICS
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Finance Bank of England Keeps UK Interest Rates At Record Low Of 0.1 Percent
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
The entry will be from gate number 35 of the gardens that is situated near the North Avenue. However, the newly constructed 'Nature Trail' in the President's Estate will not be available for the public viewing.
The historic gardens includes Musical Garden, the Spiritual Garden, the Herbal Garden, the Biodiversity Park and the Nakshatra Garden. Total area covered is 15 acres and was designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens.
The gardens situated adjacent to the main Rashtrapati Bhavan building is partitioned in to four prominent quarters each with terraced gardens on either side. The Central Lawn serves as the venue for numerous 'At Homes' hosted by the President. AGENCIES