- 7 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 12 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 16 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 18 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Super Sunday With Sudeepa – Raju Talikote Gets Eliminated
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Hetmyer and Hope fire West Indies to victory
- News Tension prevails in AMU against CAA after Jamia Millia Islamia, cops use batons, teargas
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Cleese, best known for his part in the Monty Python comedy group and appearances in television series "Fawlty Towers" and hit movie "A Fish Called Wanda, will reportedly transfer 8 million pounds in cash and assets including homes in London and New York to his US-born former partner.
The 69-year-old actor had met his American psychotherapist, author and radio talk host third-wife in 1990, while she was living in the third floor council flat in London along with her two sons from an earlier marriage. The couple had subsequently married in 1992.
Fiona Shackleton, who represented Eichelberger in the court and is also alyce eichelberger,divorce,john cleese,prince charles's lawyer secured an alimony of 612,000 pounds a year until 2016 for the 64-year old Alyce.
The Academy Award Nominated actor, much taken-aback by the decision, in an obviously in a sarcastic tone said, "What I find so unfair is that if we both died today, her children would get much more than mine."
"I got off lightly. Think what I would have had to pay Alyce , if she contributed anything to the relationship," added Cleese in his usually tongue-in-cheek style.