- 23 min ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 59 min ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 1 hr ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 2 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- News 2019-nCoV: Delhi tourist suspected of coronavirus admitted in Goa medical college
- Technology Coronavirus: Apple Production Units Of iPhone SE 2, AirPods Likely Affected
- Finance ITI FPO Deadline Extended; Price Band Revised
- Movies Chunky Panday Reacts To Daughter Ananya's Comment On Him Never Starring In A Karan Johar Film
- Sports Alastair Cook, Ricky Skerritt appointed to MCC's World Cricket Committee
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Cleese, best known for his part in the Monty Python comedy group and appearances in television series "Fawlty Towers" and hit movie "A Fish Called Wanda, will reportedly transfer 8 million pounds in cash and assets including homes in London and New York to his US-born former partner.
The 69-year-old actor had met his American psychotherapist, author and radio talk host third-wife in 1990, while she was living in the third floor council flat in London along with her two sons from an earlier marriage. The couple had subsequently married in 1992.
Fiona Shackleton, who represented Eichelberger in the court and is also alyce eichelberger,divorce,john cleese,prince charles's lawyer secured an alimony of 612,000 pounds a year until 2016 for the 64-year old Alyce.
The Academy Award Nominated actor, much taken-aback by the decision, in an obviously in a sarcastic tone said, "What I find so unfair is that if we both died today, her children would get much more than mine."
"I got off lightly. Think what I would have had to pay Alyce , if she contributed anything to the relationship," added Cleese in his usually tongue-in-cheek style.