- Finance ICICI Bank Shares Surge 2% After Q3FY20 Results
- News Coronavirus: China-returned doctor quarantined in Rajasthan; patient kept in isolation
- Technology Nokia 9.2 PureView Featuring Snapdragon 865 SoC To Launch In 2020
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: Nadal and ATP stars mourn passing of Lakers legend
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Alejandra Pedrajas of Spain, Sandra Seifert of The Philippines and Jessica Barboza of Venezuela were runners up in the beauty pageant.
The ladies were selected after clearing the rounds for swimsuit evening gowns and after expressing their views on environmental damages.
Ramos, who is a student of Biology in Universidade Federal do Amazonas, will now become the spokesperson for the Miss Earth Foundation, United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) and other environmental groups.