- 51 min ago Janhvi Kapoor Has A Unique Party-Wear Outfit For You And You Really Can’t Miss It!
- 1 hr ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- 2 hrs ago Pimple Marks Giving You Sleepless Nights? Know How To Remove Pimple Marks Effectively
- 2 hrs ago 44 Vegetarian Foods With Highest Protein For Everyday Diet
- News Delhi HC seeks Dy CM Manish Sisodia's stand on plea challenging his polls
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Movies Mahira Sharma On Akanksha Puri’s Allegations: ‘I Don’t Know When She Saw A Love Bite On My Body’
- Sports Asia XI Vs World XI T20Is: BCCI to give names only after evaluating Virat Kohli & Co's workload
- Technology Garmin Launches New Line Of Smart Wearables In India
- Automobiles Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
According to the list compiled by The Sunday Times, Minogue appeared on the 46th spot among the Top 50 wealthiest musicians with a personal fortune of more than 70 million dollars. However, the 40-year-old crooner's net worth had dropped from last year where she was estimated to be worth 83.5 million dollars.
With the income hit, Minogue has joined the likes of Paul McCartney, Mick Jagger and Robbie Williams who have suffered a 10 per cent drop in earnings last year due to the global downturn.
According to the listing, Kylie was worth 71.25 million dollars, equal to that of Ronnie Wood, Mick Hucknell and Jamiroquai frontman Jay Kay, reports News.com.au. Hence, she still remains one of the richest female singers in the world.
South African-born record executive 62-yer-old Clive Calder was the richest music millionaire living in Britain with a personal fortune of 2.6 billion dollars.