- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- Technology Week 49, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo iQOO Neo, Motorola One Hyper, Nokia 2.3, Vivo Y9s And More
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Vogue's front cover. After Hillary Clinton, Mrs. Obama is the latest first lady to feature for the fashion magazine.
As reported by the US magazine, Michelle Obama was photographed by Annie Leibovitz last month at the Hay-Adams Hotel, where the first family stayed before the inauguration. The first lady wore a creation by Jason Wu, the same designer who also designed her Inauguration gown.
Vogue's editor, Anna Wintour, says, "It's inspiring to see our first lady so serene and secure in her personal style." For the inside pages, Mrs. Obama adorns designs by Narciso Rodriguez and J.Crew. These are the labels that the first lady was spotted wearing for various important events.
In the magazine, Michelle Obama talks about the fashion fish bowl that she lives in, with the media focusing on every sartorial decision made by her. AGENCIES