- 8 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 9 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Technology Bad Weather Delays SpaceX Crew Dragon Escape Test
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Vogue's front cover. After Hillary Clinton, Mrs. Obama is the latest first lady to feature for the fashion magazine.
As reported by the US magazine, Michelle Obama was photographed by Annie Leibovitz last month at the Hay-Adams Hotel, where the first family stayed before the inauguration. The first lady wore a creation by Jason Wu, the same designer who also designed her Inauguration gown.
Vogue's editor, Anna Wintour, says, "It's inspiring to see our first lady so serene and secure in her personal style." For the inside pages, Mrs. Obama adorns designs by Narciso Rodriguez and J.Crew. These are the labels that the first lady was spotted wearing for various important events.
In the magazine, Michelle Obama talks about the fashion fish bowl that she lives in, with the media focusing on every sartorial decision made by her. AGENCIES