- 40 min ago On Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma's Anniversary, Their Wedding Wardrobe Decoded
- 1 hr ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 2 hrs ago You Need To Try These 11 Amazing Ways To Use Turmeric To Get Rid Of Pimples Right Now!
- 2 hrs ago 8 Essential Ways To Strengthen Your Heart
- News Telangana Encounter: SC to appoint it’s ex Judge to look into the case, hearing on Thursday
- Technology Reasons That Made Apple AirPods 'Product Of The Decade' Over iPhones
- Sports Australia vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Preview, Dream11 prediction, team news, where to watch
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Issue Opens On Dec 12: Should You Invest?
- Movies Viral Bollywood Photos Of 2019: From Bollywood's Selfie Moment With PM Modi To Taimur's Yoga Picture
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Following Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin and to be followed by Caroline Kennedy and Princess Dianna, Obama is the third in Bluewater's new 'Female Force' series. The book on Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin debuted this week and sold out before they hit the stores.
Darren Davis, president of Blue Waters said :"Strong, independent women is what we're known for. So doing the 'Female Force' series was organic for us we try to show women in a positive light and tone down the 'T and A' angles. They're no different from a Wonder Woman type of comic" The comic aims at helping out children who have trouble reading and over all to inspire young women folk across.
The 22 page bio comic will cover happenings from the US first lady's life from her on the South Side of Chicago to her time at Princeton and her life on the campaign trail. The comic will be released on April 25 and will be available on Amazon.com and will be sold at 3.99 dollars.
The comic is anticipated to be the top selling independent comic next month, after Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin's sold about 10,000 copies. It is note worthy to say comic featuring Michelle Obama has pre sold 40,000 copies
The comic is to feature Michelle Obama in a sleeveless dress. Michelle Obama had already adorned the covers of Vogue, People, the New Yorker and New York.