- 15 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Following Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin and to be followed by Caroline Kennedy and Princess Dianna, Obama is the third in Bluewater's new 'Female Force' series. The book on Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin debuted this week and sold out before they hit the stores.
Darren Davis, president of Blue Waters said :"Strong, independent women is what we're known for. So doing the 'Female Force' series was organic for us we try to show women in a positive light and tone down the 'T and A' angles. They're no different from a Wonder Woman type of comic" The comic aims at helping out children who have trouble reading and over all to inspire young women folk across.
The 22 page bio comic will cover happenings from the US first lady's life from her on the South Side of Chicago to her time at Princeton and her life on the campaign trail. The comic will be released on April 25 and will be available on Amazon.com and will be sold at 3.99 dollars.
The comic is anticipated to be the top selling independent comic next month, after Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin's sold about 10,000 copies. It is note worthy to say comic featuring Michelle Obama has pre sold 40,000 copies
The comic is to feature Michelle Obama in a sleeveless dress. Michelle Obama had already adorned the covers of Vogue, People, the New Yorker and New York.