- Sports Australian Open 2020: Novak Djokovic results and form ahead of first-round match with Jan-Lennard Struff
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu asks CM Jagan Reddy not to shift capital from Amaravati
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Madonna released her latest album 'Hard Candy' and launched her 'Sticky & Sweet' tour raking in 167 million pound. With all the hard work the Queen of pop has landed at the top, rightly as she deserves.
Second on the list is the Rocker Bon Jovi with 108 million pounds followed by Bruce Springsteen landed the third spot with 107 million pounds. Fourth on the list is Police with 75 million pounds and Celine Dion makes it to the fifth place with 68 million pounds.
The top 10 highest-earning musicians of 2008 are:
1. Madonna: 167 million pounds
2. Bon Jovi: 108 million pounds
3. Bruce Springsteen: 107 million pounds
4. The Police: 75 million pounds
5. Celine Dion: 68 million pounds
6. Kenny Chesney: 62 million pounds
7. Neil Diamond: 56 million pounds
8. Rascal Flatts: 43 million pounds
9. Jonas Brothers: 42 million pounds
10. Coldplay: 42 million pounds. AGENCIES